£50,000 - £70,000 (London)Are you looking for a new opportunity with one of the most forward-thinking start-ups? This is a great opportunity for a Product Designer to join this growing team in their London office. You will work closely with the CEO, Engineers and product Managers to create some of the best products that controls the quality and credibility of things we encounter online daily.
About the Company...
They are a start-up who are building state-of-the-art technology to semi-automatically score and verify news and social media using a combination of an expert network platform for machine learning and advanced natural language understanding techniques.
About the Role...
The role will be to design various products for customers, communities and domain experts by understanding customer requirements and transforming them into actionable insights/designs.
- Working end-to-end (full product life cycle) - Visual, UI, UX
- Design product marketing materials and pitch decks, infographics etc or use third parties to do so
- Iterate and build intuitive prototypes/sketches/UI's/design components that fulfill key functions we want to build out to show potential customers and users for feedback.
- Own designs from concept to launch, post launch feedback gathering and iteration, from both customers and community users
Autonomy is key. You must be able to take charge of your work at every stage as well as working collaboratively with the CEO and Engineers.
- You should have a passion for news/information – you will be creating products that filter and remove poor quality online information
- Strong knowledge of UX and experience in prototyping usable designs by FED's
- Experience in designing products with more than 10, 000+ users – includes Forums, News Websites, News Aggregators, Review Sites, Social Networks and others
Cool Perks and Incentives