Up to £50,000 DOE (Mayfair, London)This forward-thinking fintech start-up is looking for a Product Designer to join their robust team in their central London offices. You will work with the Product Team to help design a thoughtful and considered user experience with elegant, beautiful interfaces.
About the Company...
In simple terms, the company is a fintech situated in the heart of London. They are a customer-focused investment hub and as they’re growing, they are looking to expand their design/product function with some new talent. Aside from the above, they have a platform/app they have that allows customers access to information and services such as saving and personal, discretionary investments.
About the Role...
This is a role for someone who works end-to-end from initial research through to the finished product and visuals. You will not be limited when it comes to creativity but your solutions must represent the brand and also provide seamless UX for the users/customers.
- You will oversee UX for the website (both internal and external) and their platform/app for investments (b2c).
- You will be embedded into the product team and you will work closely with the Head of Product as well as developers
- Very customer focused – Retail side of things
- Heavy focus on wireframing and prototyping
- There are many qualities and skill sets you can possess, but there are certain things that are expected of you as this is the industry you work in. You need to understand UX, users and their needs as well as incorporating the business needs and objectives in your design/process.
- App experience – not essential but beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines such as Front-End Developers and the Product Team
- Experience with app design, visual design and interaction design
- A whole host of great benefits and incentives.