Up to £45,000 (South West London)This is a super creative role within a high growth business. As Senior Designer, you will be leading all creative across digital and print, you will also be art directing photo shoots. This is a truly unique role; you will have the opportunity to really make you mark on this awesome brand.
About the Company...
An award-winning start-up that has disrupted their industry and shows no signs of slowing down. With a hugely successful set of business leaders at the helm, they have made a lasting impact on this niche marketplace and have lots of exciting things still to come, including their international expansions and growth plans.
They are fast paced, high performing and constantly going the extra mile for their loyal customer following. Their business is built around outstanding service and game-changing products.
The career development opportunities here are endless – you will be supported by some of the most creative and business savvy ecommerce professionals in the world and get the chance to thrive in a highly agile and dynamic environment.
About the Role...
Working with design and marketing, you’ll get stuck into projects that support brand strategy and drive performance. Day to day, you’ll work on the creative output across email and digital advertising - testing new ideas and developing creative assets for the next seasonal campaign. You’ll be working with a team of designers across digital and print;
- Lead on digital best practice and ensure there is brand continuity across all multichannel campaigns
- Lead internal photography and video production, from concepts and ideas to art direction, shooting, and post production.
- Lead the design team on layouts and creative executions across digital and print
They are looking for;
- Strong design background, preferably within ecommerce
- Commercial thinking
- Experience in photography and art direction
- Fashion/lifestyle/food backgrounds preferred
- A true creative who can bring plenty of ideas to the table
There are so many!!
- Flexible hours (start between 7-10am and finish between 4-7pm)
- Share options
- Amazing development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave which increases each year plus optional 5 days unpaid leave
- Travel card loan & bike to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Regular social/team events