£38,000 - £45,000 (London)We are working with a Specialist Healthcare brand who have an exciting Senior Digital Designer role within their team! This is a brand new position for the business as they are looking to redesign their website and enhance their customer journey.
About the Company...
Founded in 2010, this specialist brand is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people suffering with a common illness. They work with the likes of Bupa, Age UK and the NHS, selling products across Europe and America.
In the last 2 years, their international business has grown rapidly so they are now in process of scaling up their business and adding additional heads to their team. They are small but collaborative team working at pace, in an exciting environment!
It’s a fantastic time to be joining as Senior Digital Designer; you will be leading the site re-design, focusing on UX to create a beautiful and functional new site.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be leading on digital best practice;
- Support on the selection of the new platform and overseeing the site redesign from concept to delivery
- Advising on core UX enhancements
- Development and management of assets for website and marketing material, including photography and video development
- The company lead in digital opportunities through new technologies
- Reporting on digital marketing activity – ensuring the design output on all channels is supporting the marketing objectives
They are looking for;
- A digital native who can confidently lead and advise on digital best practice
- A creative eye, an understanding of audience engagement and how to drive this with great onsite user experience
- Web experience and technical understanding – working with agencies and Dev to ensure designs are always created with the eventual development in mind
- Ability to think on your feet and determine new approaches
- Confident project managing/overseeing the new website design and asset development
- Capable of turning consumer insights into effective digital design solutions
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (1 additional day for every year worked)
- 3% employer contributions to their pension scheme
- Flexible working when required
- A free mental health support service for all employees
- Working for a company making a significant social impact