£40,000 - £45,000 (Central London)This business has made their mark on the online gifting marketplace. Design is at the core of everything they do, they need a Senior Digital Designer to join their ranks at their creative London HQ to help them reach their target audience across Europe.
About the Company...
Our client is dedicated to the personal touch... always moving forward, adjusting constantly with the market and staying closer to their customers. There are always new and challenging projects being launched and working in their open plan creative hub in Central London, there’s never a dull moment!
About the Role...
Whilst part of the wider creative team, this role works with the European team, meaning that all skills from marketing, strategy, creative and analytics are combined into one super team with one definitive goal.
You will be:
- Localising brand creative guidelines and implementing them
- Developing creative assets targeted at the European customer
- Leading the design strategy for the Content, CRM and Social teams (including email, website banners, social videos)
- Developing strong digital performance advertising
They are looking for an experienced designer with 4+ years of experience in digital design;
- Direct experience of working in European Markets
- Experience in retail or eCommerce environment delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Strong digital skills in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and, most importantly,
Ideal not essential:
- Experience with AfterEffects
- Experience using Taxi or Mailchimp
- Video content creation experience
- Coding skills
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL CONTENT
- 25 day Annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental plan
- Family Care
- Travel loan
- Cycle2Work scheme