Up to £40,000 (London) This leading luxury lifestyle company are looking for a senior digital designer to join their London Head Office. You will be part of the global marketing team, conceptualising the digital campaigns and acting as the driving force behind all brand creative.
About the Company...
This luxury lifestyle brand is dedicated to providing world class service to its loyal customers. They have more than 50 offices around the world, offering a range of services within the luxury sector.
About the Role...
As the Senior Designer, you will be part of the global marketing team and will conceptualise, design and deliver the creation of innovative digital campaigns, multi-channel content and brand collateral. You will be responsible for developing innovative, sophisticated and premium concepts for online and offline marketing.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team on developing and improving areas of the website.
- Leading digital design for the website across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and applying a ‘mobile first’ approach to all design projects.
- Develop and build landing page designs, focused on UX & UI
- Work in partnership with Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Global Marketing to conceptualise, design and launch the new app
- Online paid asset creation (display ads etc)
- Innovative social content creation including imagery, moving imagery/GIFs and video
- Create visual concepts and assets for email campaigns.
New business & client work:
- Support wider agency team with concept generation and creative execution
- Lead and own pitch deck creation
- Creation of mock-ups and assets for pitches
- Have 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a relevant degree or technical training
- Be a skilled digital first Creative Designer with experience in brand and UI/UX design
- Have a passion for digital first developments with a strong interest in luxury lifestyle, on top of luxury trends
- Be able to present your ideas and concepts in a clear and considered way
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Sketch and Sketch Up
- Be competent with HTML and have worked with content management systems
- Season Ticket Loan
- Birthday day off
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers