£45,000 - £60,000 DOE (London)If you are a digital designer with a strong track record of producing slick digital assets (and fancy joining a successful, high-growth business) then look no further. Working alongside digital marketing & UX specialists you will deliver branded assets and design solutions across all touch points.
About the Company...
As a pre-series B tech start-up, this business has seen phenomenal growth since they launched,
And continue to scale their team and proposition. Their mission is simple – to offer a streamlined, user centric product that will enable people everywhere swift access to their products & services. The business is in amazing shape and need to bring in dedicated design support to create and roll-out exceptional assets for all their performance and digital marketing channels.
About the Role...
This is a great opportunity for a strong ecommerce digital designer looking to make the move into a fast-paced, agile, and scaling tech-start up. We need someone with a strong understanding of digital marketing channels and an interest in creating innovative collateral for all digital touchpoints. Someone with a great attitude and big ambitions for themselves and the company they work for. If this sounds like you read on!
- A seasoned digital designer who will support the Head of Growth and digital marketing team with the production of exceptional digital assets
- You will create first in class creative designs for their paid activities as well as leading on new landing page features and campaign pages
- You’ll work alongside the UX & Marketing teams to ensure all digital design solutions are aligned with business objectives
- Serving as one of the businesses creative project guardians from concept through to delivery, you should be confident liaising internally and externally
- Managing multiple workflows, you will lead design projects from concept, through to design and delivery – a highly creative individual with a desire to innovate across the performance marketing channels
- Confident marrying beautiful assets and content with strong interaction design to deliver exceptional user experiences across the website & app
- Working with the rest of the business to drive the business forward in the market place – delivering beautiful designs that will strengthen their positioning and brand awareness
- Ideally someone with animation capabilities to deliver compelling design solutions
- Confident project managing multiple briefs and working on design sprints in a highly agile manner (being flexibly minded at every turn!)
Someone who’s excited to design for the brand and who wants to produce 1st in class designs for the business
- Strong digital designer (with experience working across performance marketing collateral) confident working in an online retail space
- Confident working collaboratively and capable of articulating your creative decision making – explaining your design strategy and advising on digital best practice
- Experience working through the lifecycle of a digital product – contributing ideas and concepts throughout the creative process and taking ownership of your briefs and projects
- Strong User Interface designer with a good understanding of UX – able to work with the UX specialists and consultants as well as liaising with the dev team
- Ideally a good understanding of motion graphics, experience with Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects
- Confident serving as brand guardian for the business – overseeing everything from typography and layouts to coming up with infographics or a illustrations
- Happy to work in a flexible and agile way – taking on adhoc branding projects and balancing priorities to ensure the clients are blown away with the agencies delivery
- Share options and performance reviews
- The opportunity to transform an industry and streamline people’s lives
- Office dog