£40,000 - £48,000 (Central London)A huge premium fashion retailer is seeking a highly creative and digitally savvy designer to join their rapidly expanding London HQ. As the Senior Digital Designer you will oversee all website and online marketing collateral, driving brand awareness and ensuring seamless online user journeys.
About the Company...
This highly successful fashion brand enjoys continuous global success, always thinking of new ways to evolve and innovate. With presence in multiple international markets (and further growth planned!) the business is using its ecommerce offering to drive the brand aggressively forward. As part of this vibrant and focused team you will deliver seamless and user friendly online experiences through your digital designs.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Lead Digital Designer and working alongside the wider creative, content and dev teams, you will serve as a conduit between the Creative Directors vision and the ecommerce team -
- You will oversee the company’s online presence and ensure all digital designs are visually stimulating and accessible.
- You will take responsibility for ALL digital design projects across all global sites, creating engaging layouts, content and evolving the site visually
- You should be confident creating extraordinary solutions to website challenges, leading and guiding the designers to ensure a cohesive brand identity across all digital channels and touchpoints
- Working with the Head of Digital and the wider content and development teams you will develop and test new and existing website strategies – UI/UX should be at the forefront of all your creative decisions
- You will need to keep fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in web design and identify opportunities to apply these
- Previous experience working in premium/high-end fashion and for an online retailer is essential
- A highly dynamic and trend focused digital designer, with strong digital design background and an ability to deliver exceptional multichannel designs
- Strong leadership instincts and qualities
- Ideally confident working with Sketch or XD – confident taking ideas from concept through to interactive prototype and final design
- A highly creative and analytically minded designer with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS, with experience of responsive design techniques and mobile device optimisation
- Experience of UX/UI design and usability best practice – able to conceptualise ideas and lead the design process with functionality & navigation working in harmony with the core visuals and imagery
- You should be confident managing the expectations of senior stakeholders – no egos (!) simply “courage in your creative and digital convictions”
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS (FOR AN ONLINE FASHION RETAILER/ECOMMERCE SITE)