Are you on the hunt for a Senior Digital Designer job? Here at cranberry panda, we have some exciting opportunities on the horizon for passionate and talented designers in the ecommerce industry.
It would be great to have a chat about your career. If you're after a new role or want to discuss your current role and market insights, I'm only a phone call away.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
The ecommerce industry is full of creative people and senior digital designers lead the way when it comes to creative direction. Roles and responsibilities can vary, especially depending on the type of industry, be it fashion or lifestyle. Here's a general breakdown of what our clients look for in a senior digital designer...
- Develop and test new and existing website design strategies – UI/UX should be at the forefront of all your creative decisions
- Working alongside the marketing & tech teams you will oversee the company’s online presence and ensure all digital designs are visually stimulating and accessible.
- You will take responsibility for all digital design projects across the site, leading on mobile web & app design, creating engaging layouts, content and evolving the user experience on all touchpoints
- You should be confident creating extraordinary solutions to website challenges, leading and guiding the designers to ensure a cohesive brand identity across all digital channels and touchpoints
- Make recommendations to ensure all visual creative is optimized for the device they are viewed on – responsive design at the forefront of all you do
- You will need to keep fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in web design and identify opportunities to apply these
- Previous experience working in an ecommerce business
- Confident leading on UX/UI recommendations for the business with a focus on responsive web design and mobile app experiences
- A highly dynamic and trend focused digital designer, with strong digital design background and an ability to deliver exceptional multichannel designs
- Strong leadership instincts and qualities
- A highly creative and analytically minded designer with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience
- Always designing with the eventual development in mind, with experience of responsive design techniques and mobile device optimisation
- Experience of UX/UI design and usability best practice – able to conceptualise ideas and lead the design process with functionality & navigation working in harmony with the core visuals and imagery
- A technical & creative hybrid – able to identify user needs & define design direction for the digital output
Ecommerce companies are often competitive when it comes to salary and benefits packages. One thing I always ensure my candidates is that we will work together to get the package that is right for them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for a Senior Digital Designer is currently £40,000 - £70,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.