Up to £65,000 (London)This company has been around for over 7 years and have always had an aim to transform the way in which we learn.
About the Company...
Based in the London, they have partnered up with some of the UK and the world’s best institutions to provide a service that changed the game when it entered the space and are still doing that after many years (as well as a new £50 million funding which has allowed them to expand on the design function).
About the Role...
- This is a role for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Reporting to the Head of UX, you will also be line managing 1 or 2 junior designers
- Friendly and dynamic award-winning Research and Design team
- You must be strong in both UX and UI as well as being able to conduct your own research (There are researchers in the team – you support them).
- You will lead projects with little support as autonomy is important for the brand.
- You will work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to ensure all the work/ideas are well-aligned
- Drive UX/Interaction throughout the entire life cycle from ideation to delivery.
- Your passion for design must not only show in your design, but also your stakeholder engagement. You need to have the ability to persuade them and get them on board.
- Conduct research (assisting the researchers) and transforming your findings into actionable insights and incorporating them into your design process.
- You must demonstrate strong leadership and design skills and show your knowledge of UX.
- Competitive salary
- High number of holidays (can also buy and sell)
- Flexible working