Up to £45,000 (London)Great opportunity for a Mid/Senior UX Designer to join a cool and forward-thinking fashion brand. They have been known to set the bar high not only with their merchandise, but how innovative they can be when it comes to design and UX. Are you up for this challenge?
About the Company...
Cool, innovative e-commerce company who are always pushing past their limit. They have a nice space located in the East End of London where they bring ideas to life. They have about 30 people in their London office (all fun people, I promise) and about 300 in their offices up north. They even have an office dog to brighten your mood when you feel a little tired… you can’t say no to that.
About the Role...
They are looking for a Senior UX Designer to come in and take charge of UX. You will be working closely with the Lead Designer (UX/UI) and a Mid-weight UI Designer when creating some of the best UX. When it comes to the process and approach, you must be heavily involved with data and research. The projects will begin primarily with the existing platform which covers Web, iOS and Android, with new projects to come in after the first 6 months. They have global clients/customers so another way to challenge yourself, would be to figure out ways to design to suit the different markets to give the best experiences.
- Use data and research to identify problems across the digital products
- Execute the best UX practices across a global market
- Work closely with the Product team to scope new features
- Use Invision and Sketch to wireframe and prototype solutions to problems
- Good knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end process of UX
- Focus on wireframing, research
- An understanding of A/B and multivariate testing
- Be an advocate for the customer within our Product teams
- Able to structure a compelling business case and weigh up customer needs vs. business requirements.
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working