Up to £28,000 (Central London) This luxury retailer is looking for a Social Media & Content Executive to join the team!
About the Company...
With a unique DNA, this brand has created a product that is complex and expertly crafted. They are a small team, dedicated to doing huge things and pushing the boundaries within their market. Therefore innovation, positivity and adaptability are essential qualities for this very hands-on and fast paced role. They need a social media and content executive to help transform the business
About the Role...
Reporting to the e-commerce director, the content & social media marketing executive is responsible for creating the global customer content marketing strategy and delivering the right content, growing brand engagement, increasing purchases and the lifetime value of their customers;
- Develop and execute a multi-channel content plan
- Support campaigns with strong communication plans across owned channels
- Write engaging and inspiring copy
- Support growth of organic traffic through web copy that is search engine optimised
- Oversee the planning and execution of website content
- Work closely with the e-commerce manager to drive onsite customer conversion
- Support in the planning and creation/improvement of key web pages
- Managing the delivery of content across social channels
Influencer Management and Strategy
- Lead social influencer marketing strategy for campaigns and brand focuses
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media
- Identify, recruit and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through programs and regular communication
- Negotiate and execute paid blogs & blog networks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media or content marketing roles within luxury
- Experience in writing copy for SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in working with a CMS
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel