Up to £33,000 (Bournemouth)Are you ready to be a key member of this team? A great opportunity for a UX & CRO Specialist to join a growing, robust ecommerce team. You will be working closely and reporting to the Head of Digital Experience in solving some key problems and implementing strategies for the two brands within this business.
About the Company...
This is a large retailer based in Bournemouth, currently investing heavily in digital growth. With a huge website there is lots to get stuck into and plenty of development opportunities. Great culture – casual but hard working, open plan environment, sociable teams and more. If you’re looking to build a career in a fast-paced business, there’s no better opportunity than this…
About the Role...
Due to some internal changes and plans, the brand have decided to turn their focus to UX, an area that didn’t get much attention previously. This now means that going into this role, you will be able to own UX and define UX for the company. There is an external agency they use for larger projects, but the UX&CRO Specialist will still deliver and brief the agency on what to do.
- You will responsible for identifying and specifying UX requirements for their on-going changes on the website, using data analytics, benchmarking and extensive research.
- In order to support the hypothesis (including scope, prioritisation, design and execution), you will also define and manage CRO.
- Due to the team being lean, there is an in-house e-commerce analyst who you’ll work closely with to ensure that the test programme is tracked and measured accurately and interpreted in the best way.
- You will also conduct some stakeholder interviews/meetings to help you find out any potential issues/plans to aid your process and solutions.
- Essentially, you will be there to enhance UX and CRO on a regular basis. As things change, you need to make sure you take those relevant changes into account and provide tangible ideas and solutions that will maximise the brand and their offering.
- Sufficient experience in Online UX/CRO/Personalisation role
- Ability to define UX wireframes and requirements as well as manage 3rd party UX and UI resources.
- Great UX practice (Empathy, desire to deliver solutions, strong process etc)
- Data-driven and analytically minded. You should be able to use analytics tools as well as working with analysts.
- A team player and communicator who can work effectively with all employees.
- Wellness Programme
- Cycle to work scheme