£30,000 - £35,000 (Kent)A great opportunity for a forward-thinking UX Designer to join a cool and innovative team. They have been around for years and have moulded a name for themselves overtime and has also become one of the world’s largest online retailer of its kind.
About the Company...
This brand has been around for generations and have created some of the best items of clothing loved by many. With a range from hand-made clothes to high-end high-fashion, they are the staple of fashion for their clientele. They are also situated in a leafy part of London which allows them to zone out and create!
About the Role...
This is the opportunity for a UX Designer to join their small yet powerful design team in creating seamless and good experiences for their customers.
- You will sit within a team of Designers and Researchers and work collaboratively on multiple projects/tasks mainly on their site.
- You will focus on different aspects of the online user experience – research, prototyping, testing etc
- Use data and research to identify problems across the digital products and come up with viable solutions.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end process of UX.
- Experience in e-commerce beneficial but not essential.
- An understanding of A/B and Multivariate Testing
- A passionate, customer focused designer
- You should be able to identify new opportunities to improve UX