£35,000 - £45,000 DOE (London)Are you a UX Designer who is looking for their next role in a diverse, forward-thinking global digital agency? This is a great opportunity for you to join a robust team in their central London office. You will cover a broad range of activities from strategic thought leadership to detail UX/client solutions.
About the Company...
Some companies are good at what they do, and their reputation reflects it – this is one of those companies. They are a well-known agency who have numerous household named brands under their belt such as: Adidas, O2, FIFA, Seat and many others. They have a solid team of experienced designers (around 12 perm UX Designers and freelancers) including UI Designers and Researchers.
This is a brand that is not afraid of bending the rules and creating ground breaking experiences for its clients. They are a company that is seeing UX design, service design and product design boundaries blur together. If the sound of this excites you then you could be who they are looking for! You will be the candidate that will want to help drive the companies agenda to further broaden the scope of their projects and services they offer.
"Evolution demands adaptation or dominance."
About the Role...
This role will not only provide you with progression and responsibility but also demand timely executed ranges of deliverables that you will create under the guidance and direction of the Senior UX Designer or the Head of Experience Design.
- You will be joining a complex team who seek to produce some ground-breaking work
- You will be typically working in an agile framework when delivering solutions with teams consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, Business Owners and UI Developers.
- There are many projects on-going at any given time which keeps the excitement and interest. You will directly take control of two main accounts.
- You will support and encourage more junior UX colleagues
- Use strategic insights and data to craft well structured rationale to support recommendations for projects
- Be independent and also dependant.
- Be creative, think outside the box and challenge the norm – they want fresh ideas.
- You need to be autonomous. You will face stakeholders so you must be able to “hold your own” and defend your ideas – make them believe and understand why and how you came up with ideas.
- You will excel at working alongside others to develop user experiences that grow human engagement.
- You will drive positive behavioural change and work to provide noteworthy ROI for their awesome clients
- You will possess the ability to develop wireframes, including basic functional specifications and interactive prototypes using design tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle and Axure
This client would be very keen to speak to candidate that have...
- Exposure creating experiences utilising virtual reality, mixed reality or augmented reality strategies and technologies
- If you have designed experience using voice interface
- If you have worked on projects that address the growing opportunities around bridging real world experiences and online
- Experience with brands in the automotive, retail, hotels, travel and entertainment sectors
- Strong bonus structure
- Cool incentives for yourself and as a team
- Superb culture and creative work space
- Progressive training and development opportunities