£33,000 - £35,000 (South West London)How do you fancy driving the ecommerce design for this premium and quintessentially British fashion brand? As the UX/Digital Designer you should be confident producing all digital design campaigns, mentoring a junior and leading projects with UX best practice as the focus.
About the Company…
This premium fashion brand has had their finger firmly on the pulse of the British Fashion scene for over 35 years and has grown their business to be a globally celebrated fashion retailer. With their lines covering both luxury fashion and more casual, premium attire they encapsulate what it means to be a well-attired gent the world over, and their success story shows no signs of slowing.
About the Role...
Working alongside a well-established international team you will oversee the design and execution of all creative across all online channels for the brand.
- Reporting to the Head of Creative you will support the overall ecommerce output and will be instrumental in driving the brands aesthetic across all digital design campaigns and assets
- Managing and mentoring the assistant designer, you will make sure you deliver fantastic digital designs across the website and all online marketing collateral, driving brand awareness and (of course) traffic to the site!
- Working in an exceptionally fast paced and collaborative team, you will work with the wider business to plan and drive the delivery of all homepage, editorial pages, email, site graphics and banners and social media campaigns as well as supporting the print design output
- Using your understanding of UX/UI you will ensure all web pages and site collateral are easy to navigate and drive conversion for the ecommerce site
- You will ensure all digital designs are produced with the end development in mind – promoting a collaborative design and development process
- Make suggestions for improvements to the site and editorial features, keeping abreast of competitors brands and striving to create the most seamless and beautiful online user
- Act as the brand ambassador for all online content ensuring that all digital touchpoints are in line with the brands creative vision
- A results driven and commercially savvy creative with exceptionally strong ecommerce design experience
- Previous experience working within a fashion brand would be highly beneficial – at the very least an exceptionally clean design style which will work for this very premium label
- Strong exposure to UX/UI principles and confident leading developments in this aspect of the brands digital design
- Capable of seeing designs through from concept (wireframe) to delivery, prototyping design solutions and coming up with the most cohesive customer experience online
- Some managerial expertise (exposure to mentoring at the very least)
- An exceptional team player – able to collaborate and communicate with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Confident nurturing internal and external relationships to drive development of the onsite creative
- A highly creative individual who is capable of generating ideas for the team, and has an awareness of trends in the industry, suggesting improvements based on competitor brands
- Experience using CMS and proficiency with HTML/CSS and responsive design practices
- Some experience with animation/motion graphics is highly desirable
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS (PREFERABLY FOR A FASHION RETAILER/ECOMMERCE SITE)
- HUGE staff discount across multiple brands
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discount