Up to £65,000 (London)Voted as the UK’s Top 100 fastest-growing companies, this forward-thinking brand is looking for a UX Manager to join their robust London team. This is a great opportunity to join a team of brilliant designers who are disrupting the market by creating some of the best experiences for their users.
About the Company...
This is a company with an inspiring mission and purpose and has been acknowledged by many esteemed figures around. They have created a space where they deal with hundreds of people daily to ensure satisfaction. They are making a big push into digital and have brought in some of the best from some well-known companies/brands to help achieve their goals.
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to bring some of the products they’re working on online (3 so far). You will be...
- Putting customers first in creating and designing some of the best, ground-breaking experiences
- Working with managers who are invested in your development and growth
- Given the opportunity shape and be part of a new team.
- Driving the products forward with a collaborative approach to user experience design
- A passionate, customer focused designer
- Ability to take responsibility for designing products and services which will deliver the strategy
- Intellectual, collaborative and curious. You should think outside the box and never feel your ideas are too crazy – they will probably like it!
- You should be able to identify new opportunities to improve UX
- Working closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, forming hypotheses to ensure the work delivers value to the business
- Ability to take ownership, lead and manage processes / stages of processes.
- Extra days off around Christmas
- Local Discounts
- Cultural perks.