£50,000 - £60,000 (Central London)This luxury retailer has been experiencing exceptional growth over the past few years, and with a rebrand & re-platform in the pipeline they’re bolstering their ecommerce/digital team with key new hires. As their in-house Senior Digital Designer, you will drive the visual output & customer journey across the site.
About the Company...
They are the go-to destination for bespoke, luxury accessories providing unrivalled products and services to their customers globally. With international expansion and a huge focus on ecommerce growth, 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the business. They are looking for entrepreneurial change-makers, who want to be part of the next phase of the brands’ success story, seeking digital natives to drive the ongoing evolution of the business.
About the Role...
As the new UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for driving and delivering a highly creative, and innovative visual design output and customer experience across the website.
- You will develop and test new and existing website design strategies – UI/UX should be at the forefront of all your creative decisions
- Working alongside the marketing & tech teams you will oversee the company’s online presence and ensure all digital designs are visually stimulating and accessible.
- You will take responsibility for all digital design projects across the site, leading on mobile web & app design, creating engaging layouts, content and evolving the user experience on all touchpoints
- You should be confident creating extraordinary solutions to website challenges, leading and guiding the designers to ensure a cohesive brand identity across all digital channels and touchpoints
- Make recommendations to ensure all visual creative is optimized for the device they are viewed on – responsive design at the forefront of all you do
- You will need to keep fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in web design and identify opportunities to apply these
- Previous experience working in premium/luxury ecommerce business is essential
- Confident leading on UX/UI recommendations for the business with a focus on responsive web design and mobile app experiences
- A highly dynamic and trend focused digital designer, with strong digital design background and an ability to deliver exceptional multichannel designs
- Strong leadership instincts and qualities
- A highly creative and analytically minded designer with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience
- Always designing with the eventual development in mind, with experience of responsive design techniques and mobile device optimisation
- Experience of UX/UI design and usability best practice – able to conceptualise ideas and lead the design process with functionality & navigation working in harmony with the core visuals and imagery
- A technical & creative hybrid – able to identify user needs & define design direction for the digital output
- You should be confident managing the expectations of senior stakeholders – no egos (!) simply “courage in your creative and digital convictions”
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL UX/UI DESIGNS (FOR LUXURY/PREMIUM BRANDS – ACROSS WEB & APP)
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical cover