Affiliate Marketing Specialist – Online Beauty BrandLondon (Remote for now)
Up to £36,000 (plus benefits package)
Would you jump at the chance to work for one of Europe’s leading beauty retailers? Are you a digital marketing specialist with a passion for affiliate marketing? Then we might have the perfect next career for you…
This premium beauty powerhouse is on the lookout for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join their Marketing team in London. You will be responsible for leading and developing their affiliate channel globally as well as the day-to-day management of their affiliate programs.
- Defining and developing the affiliate marketing strategy and growing the channel globally.
- Day to day running and management of affiliate programs.
- Budget and performance responsibility for a wide range of affiliate partners.
- External agency management – building strong relationships.
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Acquisition, to track and review performance against targets.
- Keeping affiliate partners up to date on the latest products, news and trends in the industry and competitor analysis.
- Planning and scheduling promotional activity with affiliate marketing partners.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of affiliate marketing
- Ecommerce background – ideally Beauty/Retail
- Experience working with external agencies
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Passion for digital marketing and affiliates
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now or send your CV directly to Laura@cranberrypanda.co.uk