Up to £45,000 (Central London)Are you a performance marketer with a specialism in paid search, looking for that big opportunity to join a high growth ecommerce company doubling their sales every year? We are looking for a passionate, data driven Biddable Media Manager with strong hands on PPC skills to join this fantastic London headquartered company.
About the Company...
These guys are growing at an incredible rate. They are doubling YOY and have a fantastic, highly collaborative and supportive team in their central office. Great platform and a LOT of products and the office is plush and super modern. It’s an environment where new ideas and experimentation are encouraged to achieve great things!
About the Role...
As the Biddable Media Manager, you’ll be both highly numerical/analytical as well as commercially driven, and your primary responsibility would be to manage the company’s PPC accounts. This will involve budgeting, optimisation and management of activity across shopping and text, experimenting with paid social and display, focussing on Google and Bing. You will directly manage a Biddable Media Executive.
- The growth of online customer acquisition through PPC
- Reporting to senior stakeholders
- Management of the PPC budget and target setting
- Managing and developing the testing strategy
- Structuring and optimising paid search accounts
- Developing and mentoring junior team members
- Helping define the product strategy and roadmap
You will have:
- Around 3-4 years in a similar role
- Strong commercial acumen – numerical, great with reporting, analysis and optimisation
- PPC experience across both Bing & Google
- Good understanding of Product Listing Adverts
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- SQL experience would be great or at least a desire to learn
- Health and dental
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazing offices and flexible working
- Free beer