£35,000 - £40,000 (London)An award-winning ecommerce business is looking for a Brand & Content Manager to join their London Head Office. Over the past 5 years, they have been a disruptive force in the beauty industry, they are now looking for a Content Manager to help them evolve the brand as they enter an exciting new phase of growth.
About the Company...
This unique beauty company offer something truly unique. They use real women in all of their advertising campaigns and their range of cosmetics and skincare have been created specifically for their target audience. They are a content & mission-driven business, their initial growth was driven by make-up tutorials on YouTube and organic posts on Facebook.
About the Role...
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working in beauty and e-commerce, with a good understanding of how to drive an online business through great content and branding;
- In collaboration with the founder, develop relevant and engaging content for organic and paid channels, including ideas for blogs & video tutorials
- Developing and managing the promotional calendar in collaboration with the CRM manager
- Launch and promotion of new products
- Design and print for off-line marketing collateral for parcel inserts, shop point of sale, direct mail, reader offers, print ads etc (using external design resource)
- Organising and directing photo and video shoots
- Managing content used by their paid search/social agency
- Influencer outreach
- Seeking out and optimising partnership opportunities with like-minded brands
- Creating compelling copy for campaigns, delivering the right tone of voice consistently across all channels
- 5 years of Marketing & brand managing experience, ideally within Ecommerce, beauty/fashion ideal
- Experienced in brand ownership, covering PR, social media & event marketing
- Able to develop the brand and market through story-telling and strong messaging; able to articulate the brand mission across a range of channels, with good creative writing skills
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Flexible working
- Work from home opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Product allowance