Up to £30,000 (Central London) We are really excited to be helping a new client for us, a fast growing fast paced, fun Fintech company with huge financial sector interest, find their new Campaign Manager.
About the company...
They provide a ground-breaking tech platform which has won them clients in many areas of the finance sector and also other markets such as retail and beyond. Extremely well -funded, growing at lightning speed, and with a fantastic reputation for innovation they are continuing to build out their marketing division and the Campaign Manager is a key role in this exciting team.
About the role...
This brand new and broad role reports to the Head of Marketing and involves:
- Managing engaging email campaigns, or explosive social media postings or a viral social post, this role will allow you to showcase your digital skills
- Collaborate with creative and production teams, as well as automation, sales, partnerships and analytics
- Work with events teams on planning and organising incredible industry events
- Deliver reports on campaigns, including web analytics
To be a brilliant candidate and to perform amazingly in this role you will have:
- Digital marketing experience, either in-house or agency
- Knowledge of the finance sector or fin-tech would be ideal
- Creativity and amazing project management skills
- Top level relationship management ability
- ‘Can do’ attitude, turning strategy into execution
- Hunger to succeed, a yearning to make businesses grow!
- Share options scheme
- Private health
- Season ticket loan
- 50% off gym membership
- Amazing office