£90,000 - £120,000 (London) This disruptive, high growth footwear brand is on an exciting transformation adventure to upscale and globalise their business and they need a talented CMO to join their London team and help them on their journey!
About the Company...
This is such an exciting time to be joining this brand – although they have been around for a few years, they still very much have that start up feel to their team. It’s going to be fast paced, all hands-on deck and a great opportunity for you to really shape this team! With a new CEO in the mix, there is a lot of changes happening for the better and they are on a mission to grow the brand globally and expand their range of products.
Due to their unique, high quality products, they have a loyal customer following in the UK, USA and Europe but have plans to improve the products further and add more to the story. You will be an integral part to this growth!
About the Role...
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will report directly into the new CEO, who has an amazing track record and will be a great support. You will lead and grow a dynamic team of marketers and represent marketing at the leadership level of the business. Here is just some of the things your role will involve:
- Lead a high performing, data-driven marketing team to drive customer acquisition, including the hiring and professional development of the people on your team.
- Own and develop their already strong brand, voice and reputation.
- Create and implement integrated online & offline strategies and campaigns to drive growth.
- Deliver strategies internationally focusing on key territories and targeting new ones
- Get stuck into things from day 1 and lead by example to get the business to where they want to be.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to drive customer conversion and acquisition.
- Identify and nurture marketing channels that will scale and drive acquisition.
They are looking for a creative, go-getter who can work at pace and who is passionate about going on this journey with the brand. You will:
- Have a strong background in consumer marketing in a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience in building, executing and measuring data driven marketing campaigns across online and traditional channels.
- Test and learn mentality – learn new channels such as TV/Tube etc.
- Advanced analytical skills and a head for numbers, with experience in performance marketing.
- Experience coordinating effective communications plans, from on-going PR to making crisis management plans.
- Proven track record of developing a strong consumer brand.
- Experience managing marketing budgets.
- Passionate about their mission and the brand.
- Exciting time to be joining a high growth business
- An opportunity to really own and shape their marketing function
- More TBC