£35,000 - £45,000 (Central London) This online fashion business has grown from strength to strength in its relatively short lifespan! As they look to bolster the success of their online store and digital marketing they want to bring in a Content Marketing Manager to oversee all digital editorial, copy and visual content.
About the Company...
Our client is fast becoming the number one destination for 18-24 year olds who love fashion with a conscience! With a digital native consumer base they are growing their ecommerce team and want a seasoned digital content marketer to join the team.
About the Role...
Overseeing all copy, and site content for the brand you will be the gate-keeper for all tonal, editorial and visual content across the website and digital marketing channels -
- As an experienced content marketer you will take the lead for the digital content strategy ensuring the delivery of a seamless onsite (and ultimately omnichannel) experience
- You will ensure that all copy and visual content is on brand and supports the overall content calendar and commercial business objectives
- You will establish a content strategy that will continue to grow consistency and routine to the site traffic, brand engagement and online conversion
- Working with the team you will manage the delivery of all written content (everything from editorial features to social campaigns & newsletter content)
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to maximise commercial opportunities through consistent brand content
- You will be expected to oversee campaigns, monitoring their success and interpreting the data to inform the content roadmap moving forward
- You will manage all third party relationships and drive forward the ECRM strategy & social output to ensure a consistent brand message and experience for customers
- An opportunity to get involved in videography/photography for the brand to support the editorial content across all digital touchpoints
- First and foremost an exceptional digital copywriter with strong ecommerce content management experience
- A background in fashion and confident writing and appealing to the brand’s loyal consumer base (18-24 years old)
- Highly commercial content editor who understands delivering targets in a digital arena
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders – you should have the gravitas to instruct on digital best practice and online content strategy, aligning the digital content plan with the core business strategy
- A strong background in digital copywriting (for another online retailer) – core to this role is the ability to provide strong editorial leadership and produce engaging copy
- Strong management experience and confident subbing copy and driving a consistent TOV across all channels
- A passion for online with a keen interest in online shopping and the digital customer experience
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines