Up to £25,000 (North London)Fantastic opportunity for a CRM Executive to join a large hospitality brand at an exciting time of digital transformation. You’ll have the chance to work on some major campaigns & have your own ideas. Very flexible working environment too!
About the Company...
A large hospitality brand who are going through a major digital transformation project. Great place to work, lots of brands to work on, lots of flexibility and very invested in driving the digital strategy forward. They have a fun, flexible culture and offer the chance to create something from scratch, making a genuine difference to their online presence.
About the Role...
- Own email marketing calendar for all venues (events and promotions)
- Build optimal welcome & birthday programs
- Understand key points in customer journey and create triggered campaigns where needed
- Test and optimise subject lines, CTAs and content
- Create and target custom audiences
- Measure, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Deliver SMS campaigns (something they aren’t yet doing much of, so chance to own this)
This role is ideal for someone early in their CRM career, who is eager to take more responsibility. You’ll need:
- 1-2 years email marketing experience
- Basic HTML skills (to modify templates)
- Photoshop experience
- Experience on Adestra would be ideal but not essential
- Career development – as digital grows, so will you
- 2 big parties a year and regular team socials
- 25% discount (50% in Jan)
- £50 a month to spend in one of their restaurants
- Flexible working (you would only need to be in the office 1-2 days per week)