£35,000 + benefits (London)Fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a large hospitality brand at an exciting time of digital transformation. You’ll have the chance to build out a fresh, super targeted and personalised strategy and make your mark on the business.
About the Company...
A large hospitality brand who are going through a major digital transformation project. Great place to work, lots of brands to work on, lots of flexibility and very invested in driving the digital strategy forward. They have a fun, flexible culture and offer the chance to create something from scratch, making a genuine difference to their customer communications.
About the Role...
CRM will be a blank canvas to you – you will be able to build triggered campaigns, as well as setup regular newsletter activity. You will be setting up a more personalised, dynamic and real-time strategy:
- Own CRM across all brands and formats – creating a personalised approach for each
- Build optimal welcome programs and other trigger programmes based on customer journey
- Continually test and optimise subject lines, CTAs and content
- Create and target custom audiences within all accounts
- Measure, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Own and drive the new app strategy forward – key area!
- Drive growth in customer databases, working with acquisition team
This is such an awesome role that obviously requires someone who is passionate about CRM and wants the chance to make something their own (with an amazing and supportive manager). Some of the things you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven success in delivering CRM campaigns across multiple brands
- Very experienced with managing and segmenting customer data
- Confident building emails and managing HTML content
- In depth knowledge of GDPR
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience building and managing loyalty programmes would be great
- Any exposure to developing apps a real plus
- Demonstrable successes in growing customer databases
Some wonderful perks with this role:
- Career development – as digital grows, so will you
- 2 big parties a year and regular team socials
- 25% discount (50% in Jan)
- £50 a month to spend in one of their restaurants
- Possibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week