£38,000 - £42,000 (London)We are working with a well known beauty brand to help them find a data-driven Loyalty & Automation Manager to join their CRM division in London. You will be highly analytical and focus on increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
About the Role…
- Deliver a structured testing strategy to show movement of segments
- Own the design, delivery and optimisation of multi-lingual lifecycle marketing programs targeting new, active, lapsed, and high value customers.
- Responsible for ongoing customer insights on CLTV, focusing reporting initiatives that drive repeat purchase, VIP customer retention, and the reactivation of lapsed customers.
- Work with the Head of CRM to evolve the customer loyalty program.
- Implement a targeted strategy for top tier segments to drive retention
- Prepare weekly and monthly CRM reports via Google Analytics & Ometria
- Previous experience of working in a data-driven CRM role
- Previous experience of working in the Fashion, Beauty or Health industries
- ESP experience – ideally Ometria
- Segmentation and automation experience
- A/B testing
- Strong analytical and reporting skills – Google Analytics