Up to £60,000 pro rata (London)One of the UK’s best known high-street Fashion retailers is seeking a talented CRM Manager to join their London office on a 9-12 month FTC (Mat Cover). You will manage and drive the CRM for the brand and take a data-driven approach to all thing’s customer!
About the Company...
Driven by innovation and change, the brands strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability, established when the company was founded. Throughout their global expansion and diversification, the principles have remained the same; design-led products presented in a unique and innovative way.
There is lots of focus on digital this year and this has resulted in lots of new hires for the team. You will join quite a small yet collaborative team and report into the new Ecommerce Director, who is driving lots of positive changes!
About the Role...
Your role will be varied – anything from data integration, senior stakeholder management and strategic direction - It’s going to be very hands on!
- Working with internal teams to create and execute targeted campaigns.
- Champion personalisation in digital marketing campaigns and for onsite journeys
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to create a best in class CRM strategy – segmentation, personalisation, triggered communications etc.
- Ensure the database is kept clean and unsubscribe rates are minimised.
- Update and optimise database fields and email segmentation plan.
- Reporting on database activity, email performance and customer findings.
- Developing testing strategies for campaigns
- Developing and executing strategies to increase email acquisition.
- Oversee email process and work closely with ecommerce, buying and creative teams to develop catchy email content.
You will be data-driven, and customer focused and willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into strategy as well as some execution.
- Retail background is a MUST – particularly Fashion
- Solid experience of working in a CRM Management role
- Data-driven – someone who is comfortable with data and using the software
- Direct Marketing experience (print, mail etc.) would be fab!
- It would be great if you have HTML or CSS experience
- Experience of planning and forecasting