£40,000 - £45,000 (Central London)A growing healthcare start-up has an exciting new CRM Manager position available in their Central London team. You will have full responsibility for building out their CRM & Email Marketing strategy, with your core focus being on maximising customer lifetime value, as well as scope to hire a team further down the line.
About the Company...
This retail brand has recently secured series A funding and have merged with another specialist health care products company. Their core mission is to improve the lives of people battling long term conditions, with their online platform offering a selection of over 2,000 products.
There is currently a team of 25 people in their London HQ, with more expansion plans. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly, exciting culture where everyone is hands on and just gets stuck in! This company will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced start up environment.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will have sole responsibility for CRM & Email Marketing. You will:
- Manage the end-to-end email campaign process.
- Take ownership of the CRM Strategy.
- Drive customer acquisition.
- Write engaging and creative content and copy for your campaigns.
- Lead generation activities to maximise customer reach.
- Customer segmentation (there is very little at the moment).
- Analysis of CRM campaigns to determine what works and what doesn’t.
- Based on findings, developing and refining testing and optimisation plan.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about their mission and who has a solid retail background. You will have:
- A proven track record of leading customer led strategies.
- Previous experience working for a B2C brand (ideally lifestyle, healthcare products).
- Strong examples of CRM initiatives and campaigns you have worked on.
- ESP experience – (ideally MailChimp).
- Segmentation experience.
- Hands on experience – ideally working in a start-up environment.
- An eye for beautiful design and targeted copy.
- Ambitious, self-starter, can do attitude.
- 10% bonus
- Beautiful offices in a Central London location
- Unlimited fruit/tea/coffee
- Weekly team lunches
- Mini team activities
- Huge opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to work in an ambitious, hardworking, family feel team