£55,000 - £60,000 (London)Are you an experienced CRM Manager who would jump at the opportunity of working for a Global Luxury Fashion Tech brand? If the answer is yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are delighted to be working exclusively with this Fashion powerhouse to find them a technical expert to drive the CRM strategy and lead a team of CRM executives.
About the Company...
This revolutionary ecommerce brand is changing the face of luxury online retail. They act as a Digital Marketplace and connect 1000’s of fashion brands to sell a wide range of incredible products.
Set in the heart of the digital district in London, this is the chance of a lifetime for an experienced and technical CRM Manager to work with an inspirational and high performing team. You will sit in the Customer Retention team which around 40 people.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager, you will define and deliver the CRM strategy across email, push and SMS marketing whilst also managing and leading a team of 3-4 CRM assistants. Your role will involve the following:
- CRM strategy – forecasting, planning, budgeting.
- Oversee the execution of the CRM strategy, supporting your team to ensure delivery of retention.
- Work on exciting CRM projects such as building automation tools for retargeting, working closely with BI, Data Science and Product teams.
- Measure the performance of CRM channels – build & analyse reports, oversee testing and provide recommendations.
- Manage and develop a team of CRM assistants/executives.
- Be the point of contact with the ESP.
- Support the optimisation of email and push templates.
You will come from an analytical, technical CRM background and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams. Have a look below and see if you’ve got what it takes to thrive in this role:
- Experience of working with high-growth brands, particularly from the Travel or Tech industries
- Previous team management experience (essential)
- At least 5 years’ experience in an analytical CRM role
- Experience of planning, building and executing testing programs
- Experience using an ESP or Push provider
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- An opportunity to work with one of the leading online fashion retailers
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Equity
- Flexible working hours & WFH
- Free Breakfast
- Central London location