£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits (London)Excellent opportunity for a digital acquisition specialist to have full ownership over campaigns across search, social, email and more. Based in Central London, they’re a fun company with good development opportunities.
About the Company...
Well established business focused on the UK youth market, with a strong international reach. The office environment reflects the industry they are in, with a fun, casual but hard-working vibe. Aggressive growth plans this year meaning there’s scope for new heads and development opportunities. If you want to work in a company with loads of autonomy these guys would be great for you
About the Role...
The role reports into the Ecommerce Manager and takes responsibility for all acquisition channels, inc;
- Work both hands on and with agencies to plan and execute campaigns across paid search
- Plan, test and execute paid social campaigns in house
- Manage healthy budgets and ensuring you get the best ROI from the agencies
- Continuous A/B and MVT testing is a key part of this role, reallocating budgets where necessary
- Tracking, reporting and creating insights – conversion is always the focus
- Manage email marketing programme: sending, testing, reporting and managing the marketing database.
The role definitely needs someone with strong performance marketing experience, here are a few musts in terms of skills:
- Hands on experience with PPC either from an agency or brand
- Proven experience in managing agencies and improving results
- Excellent analytical skills, including conducting data analysis using Google Analytics and other analytical tools e.g. Google Optimise, Optimizely.
- Extensive use of digital platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business, website content management systems (Drupal), etc.
- Strong understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, etc.).
- Good financial mind - proving why you're making decisions, forecasting etc
- Excellent central location
- Bonus up to 12%
- 25 day holiday + bday
- Medical (paid by you)
- Sociable team – regular events during the year