Up to £55,000 (London)This disruptive, high growth footwear brand is on an exciting transformation adventure to upscale and globalise their business and they need a talented PPC Manager to join their London team and help them on their journey!
About the Company...
This is such an exciting time to be joining this brand – although they have been around for a few years, they still very much have that start up feel to their team. It’s going to be fast paced, all hands-on deck and a great opportunity for you to really shape this team! With a new CEO in the mix, there is a lot of changes happening for the better and they are on a mission to grow the brand globally and expand their range of products.
Due to their unique, high quality products, they have a loyal customer following in the UK, USA and Europe but have plans to improve the products further and add more to the story. You will be an integral part to this growth!
About the Role...
- As paid search specialist you will be responsible for setting strategy and implementing PPC for the UK and internationally (especially the USA)
- Providing meaningful reporting on performance, optimising campaigns, and revealing insights with a view to growing the channel, as well as feeding into the overall digital strategy
- This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for managing the relationships directly with search engines, as well as structuring and closely managing the accounts
- Build, test and manage the paid search marketing roadmap
- Test new approaches and innovations, keeping up-to-date on the very latest developments in the world of PPC
- Identifying and nurturing any and all paid search opportunities that will scale and drive customer acquisition
- A customer-oriented PPC specialist, with a strong background in performance marketing in a fast-paced, fast changing environment
- You’ll have experience in building, executing and measuring data-driven digital marketing campaigns
- International experience (USA would be particularly useful)
- As well as having strategic flair, you’ll be a ‘doer’, someone prepared to roll up their sleeves and be hands on with implementation
- Highly analytical with a strong track record of success implementing innovative generic keyword strategies
- Background of growing a successful ecommerce brand, ideally with some exposure to retail
- Bonus – 10%
- Product freebies
- Company laptop for work and personal use