Digital Content Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
Location – England, London
(Hybrid/flexible working | 2-3 Days Office)
Join this fast-growing beauty brand that has been around since the early 90’s – provides a range of products, including cosmetics, skincare, haircare & fragrances. They sell very well-known emerging international brands. They have over 80 stores in the UK & Ireland, growing rapidly and expanding globally. They are based in London and the roles will be 2-3 days per week in the office, rest from home.
As a Digital Content Coordinator, you will –
• Own the onsite content calendar including homepages and landing pages for the UK and International websites, working closely with buying, trade, and editorial to ensure content is in line with key launches, customer mindset, and trends.
• Own the content-in-commerce calendar, bringing content to life within the eCommerce journey onsite
• Own the build of editorial blog content to the website, ensuring accuracy and best practice for SEO and look and feel
• Use insight and data to propose and execute strategic digital projects to drive business goals
• Coordinate the digital content process from briefing (design and copy teams), sign off, build and performance reporting
• Conduct regular analysis of all digital content using relevant tools, suggesting tests and implementing optimisations
• Line manage a digital content assistant to support with homepage, landing pages, and editorial builds.
• Own the email marketing calendar including for the UK and International databases, working closely with buying, trade, and editorial to ensure content is in line with key launches, customer mindset, and trends.
• Focus on database segmentation to ensure that customers receive the most relevant content for them
• Day-to-day contact for our ESP
• Use data and insight to deliver a testing roadmap for email marketing campaigns, proposing tests, implementing and reporting on performance
• Coordinate the email marketing process from briefing (design and copy teams), sign off, build and performance reporting
• Stay up-to-date with new opportunities within email marketing, attending regular seminars and conferences, and reporting back to the wider team
• Line manage an email marketing assistant
• A passion for digital content marketing and its impact within the full marketing mix
• Experience managing agencies to deliver against KPIs
• Experience in successful project managing quick-paced initiatives and larger campaigns across different teams.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
• High attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
• A problem-solving approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively to all levels of the business
• The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
• A proactive and flexible approach
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!