£40,000 - £50,000 (Hampshire) This much-loved British Fashion retailer are looking for a talented CRM Manager to join their Hampshire team. This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to come in and take ownership of the CRM/Email marketing strategy, with scope to build & hire a team underneath you in the future.
About the Company...
They began as an entrepreneurial single product activewear brand almost thirty years ago and have since grown into a well-known British fashion retailer. Based on the coast of Hampshire, they are seeing huge growth within ecommerce and building their teams to facilitate this.
You will join an expanding fast-paced ecommerce team of 21 people – they are a passionate, hardworking, fun and friendly team and it’s a really creative environment to work in!
This is also a new role for the business so an exciting opportunity to shape and drive a successful strategy and team.
About the Role...
This role will sit within the Ecommerce team and will report into the Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager, who you will work very closely with. You will be responsible for:
- Developing the email segmentation strategy
- Create automated triggered email campaigns
- Test different strategies and roll out to other segments
- Create personalised content for key segments
- Work closely with the Ecommerce & Marketing teams to manage the content production schedule.
- Experience of working in an online/ecommerce role
- CRM/Email marketing experience
- Background in retail (ideally fashion or agency side experience)
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience of using an ESP (ideally Emarsys or Salesforce)
- Strong reporting skills
- 40% / 50% discount on products
- Pension Scheme
- Work schemes (cycle to work, Gym Memberships)
- Sponsored weeks / wellbeing week / massages / mental health
- Company bonus structure
- Flex working
- Friday early finish in summer making it 35 hr week (not having to make up hours or effect pay)