£25,000 - £35,000 (London) I’m looking for a Digital Marketer to join this cool, dynamic and fast growing FinTech business. You’ll be working across the website, paid media channels, email & more. Great opportunity for ownership and career development, in a non-corporate environment.
About the Company...
Founded in 2009, these guys have become a big player in financial education, due to their ground-breaking technology and software. They have 3 parts to the business, work with some of the top universities and banks in the world and have ambitious plans to continue their growth and shift towards an even more digital focus. They’re a small office (more during summer months when they take on student placements) with a sociable, fun environment – they are not a corporate business!
About the Role...
They need a Digital Marketer to continue to promote the business on a predominantly B2C focus. Wide demographic so the chance for multiple strategies. Here’s what you’ll get to work on:
- There will be a large focus on paid media, liaising with digital advertising agencies but also being hands on (making sure to get the best out of them)
- Mange the website in terms of copy, images etc
- Manage end-end email campaigns
- Manage all social media accounts – this is a fairly untouched area so lots of opportunity do something good with it!
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the website & marketing campaigns, making recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
It’s important that this person has an understanding and interest in this sector and can produce appropriate marketing campaigns. You’ll also need:
- Experience PPC, SEO & social media marketing is a must
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- A data driven background, able to translate insights into actions
- Discretionary bonus (profit sharing pool at end of financial year)
- 8-5pm working hours
- Quarterly team events (more in summer)
- 20 days holiday +BH
- Opportunity for ownership and development