Up to £32,000 (Central London)Are you a French or German Speaking Digital Marketing Executive with a specialism in Paid Search looking for that big opportunity to join an established luxury fashion company at a pivotal point in their growth, but with massive potential for further global expansion? We are looking for a passionate, driven Performance Marketing Specialist with strong hands on PPC skills to join this fantastic London headquartered company.
About the Company...
This brand was established almost 100 years ago and over the last 15 years, they have developed their direct to consumer business, expanding their product ranges in line with the market. They are a leader in their space and are still growing.
There are 70 staff across the business, with offices in London & Cheshire, and 25 of these are based in the London office. Your role will sit on the Ecommerce/Marketing team, which consists of 6 people but as the company grows and invests more into digital, there is also scope for your team to expand in the future.
Having recently went through a rebrand and about to embark on a site migration project, it’s an exciting time to be joining the business and being a part of their successful growth and development.
Culturally, they have a fun, relaxed, hard working team dynamic where everyone rolls their sleeves up and gets stuck in. This role will suit someone who is hands on and has the same mentality.
About the Role...
We are looking for an insanely talented and analytical PPC performance marketing specialist to be instrumental in delivering growth across all this company’s amazing products. The role is to drive acquisition via PPC and but also to be involved in CRM and email (their high quality products are so well loved and their customers so loyal that CRM is also of high importance.
Main aspects of the role include
- Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to implement the digital marketing strategy, including the creating, optimizing, monitoring and reporting on all PPC, display and video campaigns
- Budgeting and running campaigns, using a range of tools and automation
- Daily use of Google Ad Words and Google Analytics
- Detailed reporting on country level performance of brand, shopping and generic campaigns
- Expanding PPC internationally to new markets
- Email and CRM – assist with customer marketing activity
- Work with the graphic designer on asset creation required for display
- Work with the rest of the ecommerce team on wider objectives and strategy
- Be data driven with a good understanding of ROI attribution
- Have hands on experience of large scale and complex PPC accounts and budgets
- Have experience with Google Shopping
- A solid understanding of digital marketing channels outside of paid search
- A commercial mindset and a passion for working in the retail industry
- Strong knowledge of different PPC ad formats and Google AdWords functions
- Excellent organisation skills, and analytical mindset and a hunger for success!
- Be a speaker of French or German (they are launching in these counties too!)
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discount
- Fantastic pension scheme
- A stimulating fast-paced, creative and fun environment