Digital Marketing Executive (PPC & Paid Social) – Lifestyle/Retail Brand
London (Flexible working)
£30,000 - £35,000
We are working with a much-loved, British Retail brand in London to help them find a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding ecommerce team. You will manage their Paid Search & Paid Social accounts and due to the brands growing online presence, you will take their paid media in-house.
About the Role
- Develop & implement a clear paid marketing strategy which fits in with the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage & optimise paid media campaigns inhouse across Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Bing Ads.
- Allocate & manage multi-million-pound budgets across paid media channels to ensure maximum ROI is achieved.
- Research, tweak & test new ideas for campaigns to drive growth & improve performance.
- Analyse & report on all campaign activity, offering feedback, insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, Ecommerce Director & Ecommerce Lead.
- Ecommerce Background – ideally Retail & Lifestyle brands
- 2-3 years’ experience working in paid media, for either agency or client-side brands
- Strong hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Shopping, Bing Ads
- Paid Social experience is desirable
- Experience working with web analytics tools – Google Analytics etc.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and confident in running paid media campaigns on your own
- Flexible working (home & office)
- Discount on products
- On-site Gym
- Health Care Cover
If you are interested, Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org