Up to £30,000 (London)Are you an Instagram fanatic with an analytical mind and creative flare? Would you love to work in a fast-paced start-up environment? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are working with a high growth direct-to-consumer beauty brand in London to help them find a talented, digital marketing executive!
About the Company...
This amazing brand was founded back in 2018 by a well-known London-based beauty expert and has since caused quite a stir online and on social media. With thousands of followers across their social networks, they have become a trusted and recommended specialist, who really know how to nail the basics!
They are still quite a small team, with 4 people on the digital/ecommerce team. Everyone rolls their sleeves up, gets stuck into their work and shares a passion for the beauty industry and the brands products. It’s a great time to be joining their team as 2020 is going to be a busy year with lots of exciting projects in the pipeline.
About the Role...
You will report directly into the Brand Director and will have responsibilities across digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Work on various digital marketing & ecommerce projects – research through to completion
- Execution of CRM strategy in line with the marketing calendar
- Support on Social Media – producing graphics and images for their channels
- Assist with website maintenance
- Own their YouTube presence and blog, ensuring SEO best practice
- Analysis & Reporting
They are looking for a driven & motivated digital marketer who has a keen interest in the beauty industry!
- You will have a strong digital marketing/ecommerce background – working across various digital channels.
- Ideally come from a beauty/start-up background
- Experience of working with Shopify (or similar) and CRM platforms
- Analytical mind and reporting skills
- Graphic design or Photography experience is desired
- Strong social media skills
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Weekly team lunches
- Product allowances
- Employee discount for friends and family
- Stock option programme available