£35,000 - £45,000 (Woking) This multi-channel apparel brand, based in Woking, is building an exceptional new team to drive ecommerce growth on a global basis. You’ll have hands on ownership over all paid media channels and have the chance to scale up campaigns.
About the Company...
They’re a long established and much-loved niche apparel brand, who are currently building an exceptional team to focus on the growth of ecommerce. They have had an overhaul of their website, which is launching soon and will give them a better platform to scale up internationally. It’s a really exciting time to join as there is a lot of investment in this area, with healthy budgets and lots of autonomy. They have a relaxed but hard-working culture, with a good social aspect and a passionate atmosphere.
About the Role...
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to strategically manage all paid & organic digital campaigns in UK/EU/US markets. Here’s some top-level info on what to expect:
- Using a test & learn approach, plan, implement & optimise paid digital advertising campaigns inc. PPC, paid display advertising, remarketing, social, native etc (this in all hands on in house, they do not use agencies)
- Measure and analyse performance of all digital marketing activities, continually improving campaigns to produce better ROI across: New/Returning, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Revenue etc
- Ensure a seamless journey from channel to checkout in support of paid/organic campaigns, optimising on-site customer journeys and conversion paths
- Ensure all written/uploaded/imported website content is optimised for & in-line with google/bing standards (specifically for SEO).
This role requires someone really passionate about paid media, who loves being hands on and launching/scaling brands. You’ll need:
- Extensive hands on experience planning & managing digital paid & organic campaigns (specifically PPC)
- Proven experience in scaling up businesses, generating revenue
- You must come from a fast paced, B2C business (agency background OK if you’ve worked on large campaigns and generated revenue)
- Knowledge/Experience of using a CMS, preferably Shopify/Magento.
- Analytical –able to analyse complex data and draw conclusions. A master on Excel!
- Performance related bonus
- 50% discount
- 20 days holiday +BH
- Joining at an exciting time for the business and being a key part of their growth
- Sociable, fun culture