Up to £40,000 - £45,000 (Hertfordshire)Are you a talented digital marketing specialist who is looking for a step up opportunity with a chance to own and grow a digital marketing function? We are working with an award winning British heritage brand in Hertfordshire who are transitioning and investing more in their digital presence and they need a Digital Marketing Manager to drive this!
About the Company...
This freethinking family owned brand has been around for over 230 years, making them one of the oldest brands for their specialist products. With a range of over 250 products, they are known for their excellent craftsmanship and unprecedented quality.
There is approx. 60 people across the business but up until now, they have had no one in house focusing on digital. They now want to invest more in digital and this is going to be a pivotal role for their growth.
You will join a supportive and friendly team and be an instrumental member for their digital growth.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will create, own and drive the digital marketing strategy for the business, increasing online engagement and sales. You will:
- Develop a website traffic plan
- Optimise the website and social media channels
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy
- Own their digital marketing channels – Paid search, CRM, Social media, affiliates
- Generate & analyse weekly and monthly reports, assessing performance
- Develop A/B testing
- Work closely with the Leadership team to align the digital marketing strategy with business goals
- Manage art & copywriting specialists
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to drive results
- A proven track record of working in hands on digital marketing roles across a number of brands
- A background in ecommerce – ideally for a luxury or heritage brand
- Strong hands on experience in PPC, Paid Social, Email campaigns, Social Media
- Experience of managing agencies
- Strong analytics skills (Google Analytics) and excel experience
- Ideally you will have previous experience of setting up a digital marketing function from scratch
- Be a Digital Marketing Manager or a senior exec looking for a step up
- A self starter, willing to be hands on and work autonomously