We are delighted to be working with a hugely exciting publishing organisation, which has an impressive reach of around 50 million people! Due to exponential growth and a real drive on the eCommerce side of the business, they are looking to hire an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager, to join their growing eCommerce team, with a focus on their Commercial Partnerships.
D2C Omni-Channel eCommerce is truly at the very forefront of this organisations Customer Strategy, so it’s an extremely exciting time to join them, with the flexibility to be based in their lovely London offices’ or have the luxury of working fully remote.
About the role
- You’ll be responsible for launching their new eCommerce venture, which offers products and services within their marketplace, many of which are strongly focused around a monthly subscription package.
- You will take full ownership of the brands marketing strategy & ROI for each of their amazing eCommerce brands, from its evolution & creations phase, to implementation and of course provide continuous improvements.
- The eCommerce marketing channels you will be responsible for include Digital & Print, Social Media, Paid, Shopping, Affiliates, Email and variously Marketplaces.
- Be the key point of contact for the Partner Agencies they work with, ensuring processes, as well as the working relationship are fully maximised and nurtured.
- Someone passionate about all things data driven, analytics, as well as a solid understanding of tracking, you will also have an innovative creative flair and passion for Digital Marketing.
- Over 5 years of D2C & B2C Digital Marketing experience, with a focus around Social Media lead generations.
- Solid experience in Google Analytics & AdWords, Facebook, CRM, TikTok Ads Manager and competent in CMS systems.
- Happy to travel to the London office required 1-2 times per month.
If this sounds interesting, please do click apply or send your CV to: