Digital Marketing Manager – Fashion Brand
London (Flexible working)
£40,000 - £45,000
Cranberry Panda is working exclusively with a Sustainable Fashion brand in London to help them find a talented Digital Marketing Manager! You will join a busy ecommerce team and be responsible for driving growth online through creative digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
The brand has been around for years and has stores dotted across London as well as their successful online ecommerce store. If you seeking a new challenge and want to make an immediate impact on a growing brand, then this could be the role for you!
About the Role
- Develop & implement a best-in-class digital marketing strategy to drive online growth and increase traffic to their website.
- Responsibility for the marketing calendar and developing digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsibility for managing and developing the digital marketing team.
- Managing external agency relationships for paid media – managing PPC & Paid social campaigns.
- Budget management responsibility for marketing.
- Delivering and executing their email marketing strategy.
- Create marketing copy and brand collateral for the website and social channels.
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Ecommerce Manager to assist with photoshoots, art direction, SEO content etc.
- Reporting and analysis – weekly, monthly & quarterly reports on performance.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Fashion/Beauty/Accessories background – sustainability piece is key!
- Previous team management experience
- Budget management experience
- Multi-channel experience across PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Email, Social Media & Website
- Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of Magento or Shopify would be a bonus
If you are interested in this role, please “Apply Now” or send you CV to email@example.com