An amazing Fortune 500 Company are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take them on the next step in their exciting digital journey. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that truly immerses themselves in all digital techniques, including websites, landing page creation, analytics, PPC, html – a real digital superstar!
There are currently a team of 10 within their really friendly UK marketing team, this role has the full support of an external European digital agency that embraces full training and upskilling, so if you have the digital passion and need to improve in something, this role gives you all the tools and support to do so, in fact, they encourage it!
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to execute and develop digital programmes to really drive sales and increase profits for the business.
- Hands on management of their SEO and PPC channels, social media and content marketing channels, generating insights from their analytics data.
- Creating engaging social media content, driving traffic to their targeted audience, focussing on CTR, domain authority and quality scores.
- Maximise their ROI from their PPC campaigns, working closely with their PPC consultant, so someone that is a real team player and thrives in digital collaborations.
A little bit about you:
- Google Analytics and SEMrush is essential for this position, a real data driven digital marketing professional is what’s required.
- Experience using HubSpot as they are launching in the coming months.
- Knowledge of HTML, Hybris, Sitecore would be ideal.
- Solid understanding and experience from an eCommerce business, whether that be B2B or B2C.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you’ve got the above skills, please do click apply or send your CV to email@example.com