£40,000 - £50,000 (London)We are working with a Luxury Fashion brand to help them find a talented, driven Digital Marketing Manager to join their London team. The brand is scaling up and they need a steady set of hands to support on the overall marketing strategy, focusing on digital with some offline.
About the Company...
This is a fast-growing luxury fashion brand offering a beautiful range of high-quality garments. They sell internationally, predominantly online but also through selected luxury retailers. They’ve been nominated for prestigious industry awards and the founders are extremely proud of the great team they have built.
If you’re a hungry digital marketer looking to join an exciting start-up, at a pivotal time of growth, this is the role for you.
About the Role…
This is going to be a varied role working across brand, digital, offline & luxury.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy, alongside the senior leadership team.
- Manage their external agencies ensuring they are hitting KPI’s and being able to challenge them. You should have a strong knowledge of paid media to be able to do this.
- Email Marketing & CRM
- Maintaining the website (Shopify)
- Managing the Digital Designer, working closely with them to create assets
- Content editing and creation
- Social Media – increasing brand awareness and engagement across their social channels
- Offline marketing – events, pop ups etc.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Experience working in-house or client side for a premium or luxury e-commerce brand
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, brand & luxury
- Generalist digital marketing experience across CRM, Email, Website, Paid Media & SEO
- Previous experience of managing external agencies
- Direct Marketing experience would be great!
- If you can copywrite, even better…
- Creative eye & attention to detail
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Team Friday lunches, company away days/parties
- Product discounts & allowances