£65,000 - £70,000 (Central London)A world leader in premium, high quality consumables, this luxury retail group are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their Central London team. You will drive the digital marketing strategy across all their brands, working closely with various brand teams and the PR team, to align on the overall marketing strategy.
About the Company...
With many of the world’s most distinct and best loved luxury brands under their roof, this retail giant has established exceptional retail success offline. They are looking for someone to come in and champion digital and lead the charge on rolling out successful multi-channel campaigns, whilst advising on digital best practice across all the marketing touch points.
You will join a cross functional, engaging and inspiring team. They have a high energy, fast paced culture where everyone is working on lots of cool projects. As the UK is one of their biggest markets, a lot of the new products and training are tested there so you get to be a part of this. There is also lots of social events, drinks events, opportunities to go to concerts and races etc.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Marketing & Communications Director, you will work closely alongside the brand marketing teams across all their brands. Your role will be to promote a digital first approach, whilst aligning it to the overall marketing strategy.
- Develop & implement the digital marketing strategy across a wide range of channels
- Work closely with multiple brand teams to define content and media strategies
- Be the digital marketing expert in the team
- Plan & oversee execution of campaigns across the website, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Educate and influence stakeholders on the benefits of using digital
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns
- Drive digital strategy and mind-set change across the business – training teams in digital
- Lots of data analysis and tracking
- Manage external agencies – you will need to be able to challenge them and speak the same language
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working agency side
- Ability to manage multiple brands/clients at one time
- Ideally come from a Luxury or Heritage background
- At least 6 years’ experience of working as a Digital Marketer
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Customer/Consumer centric
- Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media channels (both in digital and offline)