Up to £50,000 (Central London) An exciting music tech company is on the hunt for a new Digital Marketing Manager, with a particular focus on Paid Search & Display.
About the Company...
The company have operations internationally, in the UK, across the EU and the USA. They offer a truly revolutionary new idea to the music industry. Since being founded just over 3 years ago they are growing extremely quickly and will continue to do so, therefore they are looking for someone who can fit into their culture of high growth and scaling up at speed. This really is one of the most exciting UK start-ups in recent years and this is one of those rare opportunities step into a paid search role that will give you the opportunity to really grow the business, grow your career and even grow your own team as they scale further. This really is the time to join them!
About the Role...
In this internationally focused role reporting to the head of marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Budgeting, rolling out, optimisation and reporting across all paid search accounts, which are Google Adwords, Bing, and Youtube
- Get involved with defining the product itself by feeding back customer insights you’ve uncovered
- Build a (search marketing) team!
You will have:
- A strong track record in paid search, although team management experience is not necessary
- A relentless desire to succeed, logical thinking and great problem solving skills
- Strong GA and GDN skills
- A love of data and automation
- Amazing excel skills
- Awesome adwords and Bing advertising ability
- Great skill at using Youtube advertising for growth and acquisition
- Travel opportunities and lots of major music events
- Fast paced but rewarding environment
- Cool office with loads of games and amusements
- Flexible working