Digital Marketing Manager - Retail Brand
£40,000 - £50,000 (plus benefits package)
An innovative and modern Retail brand have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team in London. You will be responsible for planning and developing their digital marketing strategy across multiple channels as well as leading the team, to help drive the business forward.
The brand has had a busy 12 months with lots of new projects and product launches happening and there are no signs of this slowing down any time soon. This is a pivotal hire for the business, and you will join a friendly, hardworking and passionate team!
About the Role
- Planning and developing the digital marketing strategy for their UK & European markets.
- Overseeing the implementation of acquisition and retention activities across a wide range of channels.
- Project Management and delivery across PPC, Affiliate, PR, CRM, Website, campaigns, email, display, social media etc.
- Tracking digital performance, reporting and analysis.
- Team Management
- Working closely with multiple teams across the business (design, merch, content etc.)
- Developing and implementing their SEO strategy across all their markets
- A background in ecommerce is ESSENTIAL (ideally Retail…)
- A proven track record of driving businesses forward through successful digital marketing activities
- Experience of working across multi-channels including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Website, CRM/Email, Social Media
- Experience managing large digital budgets
- Strong analytical skills – data driven mindset
- Project management and team management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org