Up to £35,000 (London)A really cool and unique fashion brand are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to create & implement a full digital strategy. Genuine opportunity for ownership and to make an impact on the business
About the Company...
A unique fashion brand, born in the 80’s, have been investing into online growth this year. They have a lovely team of people making this happen and due to the success so far they need an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to come and drive traffic and grow revenue. The role gives complete ownership of the strategy (with the support of the ecom team and external agencies) and a genuine chance to make an impact on the business.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you’ll be responsible for growing their customer base by developing and executing a digital marketing strategy. Here’s what you can expect to do:
- Devise, implement and manage a full digital strategy to increase traffic/sales
- Implement and manage campaigns across PPC, SEO & Affiliates (with external support)
- Manage online brand and product campaigns (working with teams on launches etc)
- Launch and run email campaigns (acquisition & retention)
- Improve usability, design, content and conversion onsite
What do you need to take on this awesome role?
- A digital marketing background in fashion is an absolute must
- Proven track record of developing a full digital marketing strategy from scratch, delivering results
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, affiliates and social media.
- Strong analytical skills, able to read data, create insights and use to drive improvements
- It’s important that you have the drive to work in a small but established business, being able to own and drive strategy
These are TBC however the best part of this role is the opportunity to build something, own it and make an immediate impact on the business – giving you the chance to grow and develop.