Are you a talented digital marketing manager who is looking for a new job in the ecommerce industry? Are you a digital marketing executive who is ready to take the next step up the career ladder? Well, cranberry panda are here to help!
Let's speak about your career goals - whether you want to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce & digital marketing job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
When it comes to ecommerce companies or departments, the digital marketing manager plays a huge role. As such, there are a variety of responsibilities and duties in a typical digital marketing manager job description - though these will vary from business to business. Here's a general breakdown of what our clients usually look for...
- Responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy, alongside the senior leadership team.
- Manage external agencies ensuring they are hitting KPI’s and being able to challenge them.
- Own the digital marketing channels – Paid search, CRM, Social media, affiliates
- Email Marketing
- Maintaining the website via the CMS (Shopify, Magento, WordPress & many more!)
- Managing the Digital Designer, working closely with them to create assets
- Content editing and creation
- Social Media – increasing brand awareness and engagement across their social channels
- Offline marketing – events, pop ups etc.
- Reporting & Analysis
- A proven track record of working in hands on digital marketing roles across a number of brands
- A background in ecommerce is often preferred
- Generalist digital marketing experience across CRM, Email, Website, Paid Media & SEO
- Provide examples of work such as copywriting, articles and campaigns
When it comes to salaries and benefits, ecommerce businesses are competitive. I always strive to ensure candidates get the job package that is right for them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for a digital marketing manager is currently £35,000 - £70,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.