An amazing opportunity for a Digital Marketing & SEO Executive to join a well-established Health & Wellness company, who are investing heavily in a new Health, Wellness & Wellbeing App/Website, so it’s the perfect combination of working for a world-famous company who have been going for over 100 years and having that really exciting start up feel!
This sector of the business has gone through incredible growth in the past 6 months, the team has gone from 3 people in July 2020, today the team is nearing 50 and growing every day, so a really exciting time to join a company that’s investing heavily in tech & innovation, to ultimately help people lead healthier lives… and YOU could be part of that journey!!
A little bit about role:
- Working cross functionally with the Head of Marketing, Product Managers, Digital Designers, Insights Team & Bets users to ensure the correct storytelling and messaging across multiple digital channels.
- Be heavily involved in SEO & SEM, whilst working seamlessly with marketing agencies, as well as the Tech & Product teams to improve customer engagement, acquisition & retention.
- Fully immerse yourself in the latest SEO trends, with thorough research and analysis, then work on strategy with the digital marketing teams, to make this the best digital Health & Wellness app/website on the market.
- Work closely with Digital Designers, ensuing website, advert & socials visuals optimise the clear messaging in their campaigns and gain greater customer engagement.
A little bit about you:
- Great knowledge of ad tools and web analytics tools, such as, Google Analytics, Airship, Adjust, App Store Analytics.
- Experience working for a Health or Wellness D2C brand would be amazing, who have also experienced exceptional growth within their digital transformation.
- Someone’s who’s project managed the creation of websites and apps from scratch, with a really creative and innovative flair for tech, and not afraid of pushing boundaries, embracing new concepts and presenting these to senior leadership teams.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for in 2022, please do click apply or send your CV to email@example.com